Comments by: Bruce

The person you searched for (Bruce) has authored 1 comment. It is shown below along with the post it belongs to:

Post Comment
Post Comment
March 2004
Working in America

Holiday visa is useless for this situation, if you want to be legal. H1-B is expensive&hard, but it is much better then B type visas for 1 year visit. You are UK citizen, you can get a H1-B visa…

[view in situ]